Wednesday, August 29, 2012

unÜBERSEEbar!



Last Friday I visited the art & fashion festival „unÜBERSEEbar!“ in Hamburg. Unfortunately I couldn’t see the catwalk on Saturday and workshops at the opening of festival, but I have seen the exhibition of young fashion photographers and bloggers. It was great, I enjoyed it very much. And of course I have documented it for you. It's worth to see, click on "read more"!



FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS




...


Charlie Flotho - charlieflotho.tumblr.com





Marie Hochhaus - mariehochhaus.de




 Arne Hoffmann - arnehoffmann.de











Dustin Janko - dustinjanko.de










FASHION BLOGGERS

Kathrynsky - kathrynsky.de




 "Lachsbrötchen" Anna Wegelin - lachsbroetchen.blogspot.de


"Style Shiver" Juliane Diesner - styleshiver.blogspot.de


"Les Attitudes" Anne Biber - les-attitudes.com


"I love ponys" Katharina Carpian - iloveponysmag.com


"Hug-You" Sylvia Haghjoo - hug-you.com




6 comments:

  1. фотографии шикарны все без исключений!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. о да! я получила свою порцию эстетического наслаждения))

      Delete
  2. wow!! I love all these photos..so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear that you enjoyed the pics & thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete